When residents complain that their rooms are too hot or notice an increase in energy use, safety window films can increase customer comfort, reduce energy, and even increase security. Safety window films offer added protection from injuries, natural hazards, and flying glass fragments.
What are the safety window films?
Safety window films are solar-controlled film patents that shield you from harmful sun exposure over the years. To date, millions of homeowners worldwide have installed these films. Update your home and benefit from it for years to come.
Safety glass films are a kind of glass coating used on windows and glazed surfaces. These are built to reduce the amount of solar heat going through the glass and improve efficiency. Such films help enhance the solar system’s reflectivity, reject heat from the sun, and reduce the entrance of ultraviolet radiation.
- Enhance convenience.
- Power saving
- Improve privacy
- Eliminates dyeing.
- Eliminates blindness
- Raise persons and land protection
- Fast investment returns: in just three years
- Reduces emissions of carbon
- Save money irrespective of the temperature environment in which you live or work.
The advantage of window film with blinds, curtains, or other window treatments is that they protect against sunlight without obstructing the view. Window panels are designed to allow light to come in, help minimize heat and sunlight, and shield your eyes simultaneously, unlike curtains that must be closed to be successful.
Safety window films will also help make your home safer from unwanted entry without placing uncomfortable bars on your door.
What will safe window films do for your home?
- Energetic saving – A power bill hit the roof? Security window films will significantly decrease the volume of heat in the room, allowing you to reduce energy costs. People will love a more friendly atmosphere and conserve money.
- Improve comfort – It helps to maintain long-term comforts for your residents. Window films will dramatically improve the home’s comfort by practically removing heat and cold spots, reducing glare, and increasing protection without losing the esthetics. The impact force will move a glass screen, but safety window films hold the glass shielding intact and in place.
- Increase safety – Accidents and natural disasters in your home can create disruption, but safety precautions should still be taken to prevent injury. Safety window video helps hold shattered glass intact and avoid shards from falling and injuring others.
- Prevention of injuries – Everybody knows how dangerous a shattered glass fragment can be. You can quickly cause severe or minor cuts so you can need stitches to protect the wound. For additional protective screen openings, you and your loved ones will be protected from these accidents and traumas. But how does it work? How does it work? The protective film contains an excellent binding agent, which binds the broken pieces together and stops them from scattering when a glass breaks down. The shattered window will remain in place until you delete it.
- Natural Disaster Security – In this case, the same safety principle applies. Dangerous weather, including thunderstorms, heavy rain, or high winds, cannot be welcomed to occur. It will severely ruin the properties. Glass windows are the most fragile areas of your home, which flying debris will easily smash. Safety window films come here handy; they avoid a fracturing of the glass and shield you from injury.
Check out our safety window film service to protect your home and office from any unwanted situation. Skylight Window Films offer a free quote so feel free to call us or submit your query. Our team will contact you shortly.